||0.74u2 [Angelo Salese, Pierpaolo Prazzoli]
0.74u2 [Angelo Salese]
Romset: 128 kb / 6 files / 40.8 zip
- 0.142u3: Angelo Salese removed deprecat.h dependancy and updated irqs accordingly for Alba ZG driver.
- 0.135u2: Fabio Priuli updated the Alba ZG driver to use hanafuda standard inputs, EEPROM device, and memory_set_bank in place of memory_set_bankptr. Also added driver data and save state support.
- 0.133u1: Various improvements to Yumefuda / Alba ZG driver [Angelo Salese]: Hooked up basic MC6845 crtc, fixing resolution and refresh rate. Hooked up the ppi8255. Hooked up some previously unemulated system inputs. Added coin counter / coin lockout and added proper flip screen bit. Corrected system clock. Changed AY-3-8910 clock speed to 750000 Hz.
- 0.129u3: Fabio Priuli fully implemented the game controls in Yumefuda.
- 0.128u1: Angelo Salese fixed Yumefuda - Game now playable. Added flip screen/cocktail support to Yumefuda driver. Completed dipswitches (manual-wise) and made better comments. Added dipswitches 'Learn Mode', 'Service Mode', 'Hopper Payout', 'Panel Type', 'Flip Screen' and 'Cabinet'.
- 20th October 2008: Angelo Salese - Yesterday I've fixed the controls in Yumefuda so it will be working on the 0.128u1 release.
- 0.128: Angelo Salese fixed the colors of Yumefuda. Added two new palette functions in generic.c: paletteram_xRRRRRGGGGGBBBBB_split1_w() and paletteram_xRRRRRGGGGGBBBBB_split2_w() (used by Yumefuda). Changed palettesize to 128 colors.
- 14th October 2008: Angelo Salese - Working at the Yumefuda colors. It appears to use the b000-b0ff region as two individual banks splitted in half (and the HW itself calls colors in the 0-7 range). Additionally color bits appears to be scrambled, so the madness is complete. It doesn't help that I'm doing wild guesses based on the Hanafuda based-games... In the other news, fixed the input and the sound in Good, so that the game is fully playable in the next version. Update: Found the proper way, uses xRRRRRGG/GGGBBBBB format, used in some M68k games but is really weird to apply it in a Z80 HW game.
- 0.87u1: Gondos and Pierpaolo Prazzoli updated Yumefuda (EEPROM etc.). Changed description to '(Medal) Yumefuda [BET]'. Added dipswitches 'Port 0-4'.
- 0.87: Angelo Salese temporarly patched EEPROM check, fixed the graphics bankswitching and added sound in Yumefuda. Controls aren't added yet so it isn't playable. Added 'Port 0-4' dipswitches. Changed description to '(Medal) Yumefuda [BET]'.
- 0.74u2: Added (Medal) Yumefuda (Alba 198?).
- 0.74u1: Angelo Salese added '(Medal) Yumefuda' (Testdriver). Preliminary, doesn't boot yet.
- 19th September 2003: Angelo Salese submitted preliminary drivers written by him and Pierpaolo Prazzoli - Competition Golf Final Round (boots but isn't playable) and Yumefuda (doesn't even boot).